We are a San Diego based family owned and operated business with 8 locations serving you since 1994. To better serve our customers, we are now proud to offer delivery of over 5000 of our stores favorite and most popular products direct to your doorsteps. Please feel free to browse through our site and keep your eyes open for both in-store and online coupons. Thanks for visiting and don't forget to sign in your email address for coupons, updates and a periodic newsletter from our licensed nutritionist.
Egon and Debora
If you want it, we got it at the best prices available!
|Aging: genetics vs. lifestyle|
Did you know that only about 30 percent of the characteristics of aging are genetically determined? The other 70 percent are linked to lifestyle. Regular exercise and a whole-food diet, including mainly fresh and organic produce, can help tip the balance of health in your favor.
We invite our customers to contact our
Downtown San Diego "Superstore" at 888.600.9777
for a limited time special offer.
Receive free shipping on orders of 3 or more items from the following brands: Global Formulas, Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals or VPX products.
Purchases will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours.
Please mention this promotion when ordering.
It pays you to call us first!